During the holiday season, I was able to see an ad through facebook. It's a box of random beauty samples that you can get when you subscribed. Since I like to try new products I think it would be wise for me to try samples first before I actually purchase the product itself. It's my way to check if that product would easily fit my skin care. I am prone to allergies and by buying the samples first it would be a safer way for me to avoid having rashes and of course overspending on products that I can't actually use. So, I made a decision to purchase GILTBOX
It was the last weekend of November when I purchased it. They actually have packages and promos on their new product samples every month and have a choice of quarterly, six months and a yearly subscription. I got the quarterly subscription since I think it would be nice to just try it out first and see if it's worth it. Anyway, the promo I availed was only P1,000 for a 3 month subscription and the delivery charge was free.
What do you expect to get in your box? You'll get 5 beauty samples personalized for you. Yes, they can actually personalize the products based on the beauty profile that you fill up once you register and subscribe to them.
How much is it? The box is P600 but the items are worth P1000, which is usually more than you pay for. I think that's a good deal already.
I was so excited for my box to be delivered for the month of December. I kept on waiting for it until December was almost over. No box delivered for that month but I got an email from them informing me that the box for my subscription will be delayed because they experienced an usually large amount of orders which caused the delay of shipping their boxes.They apologized for this and to make up for it they actually extended my subscription and I will get a one month box for free!!! Yes, I got a box for FREE! Who doesn't love freebies right? and that's not all they promised to deliver my first box by mid January and the next boxes by the first week of the month. I really appreciate the effort that GILTBOX have given to those who had problems with shipping during the holiday. Now, that's what you call a good customer service and oh I almost forgot, they reply quickly to private messages or emails sent regarding inquiries.
Anyway, moving on, I finally got my box yesterday. Yipee! It was delivered by Ninja Van and I also got a text message informing me that a package was on its way. It's very convenient to receive this kind of messages informing about the deliveries because you can easily reply to them and inform them just incase no one's home or just to reschedule the delivery date if unavailable.
The package was packed nicely and as expected the box was beautiful!
I got 5 beauty product samples inside. I was expecting to get a makeup sample but there was none. Hoping to get some on the next box.
For the first item, I got the Maskuerade Bentonite Clay Mask. I heard a lot about this kind of mask by a different brand. It's a mask where you can add apple cider vinegar or water to the powder to make a clay mask that helps to remove toxins, unclog skin pores and shrinks them. The clay also helps control the overproduction of sebum that can result in acne. It makes the skin softer and gives a glow.This is a product that I'm looking forward to try soon.
For the second item, It's the Cinnamon Sugar Skin Scrub of Sweet Solutions by WetLab Company. Its an all natural skin scrub solution that soothes, plumps and clarifies your skin impurities and promises to get a natural healing benefits that rejuvenates the skin after using. This will be perfect to use on stressful days with a warm bath to exfoliate the skin.
Third item is Ladouce Tampons. Uhm, I don't think I can review this product. I'm sorry but I'm not a tampon user. Nothing against this product except that I don't use them.
It's packed neatly inside with 3 tampons and it comes with an instruction on how to properly use it.
4th product is ARTISTRY Hydra V Refreshing Eye Gel Cream. A Korean brand.Now, this is the product that I can't wait to use. I normally have eye bags, let's see if it can actually minimize it.
The 5th and last product included in the box is Miyu's sample pack of cleanser, toner and moisturizer. It's also a korean brand and it is labeled properly with English instructions on how to use their product. This is a 3-in 1 whitening facial care system, brought by Amway. Now it can easily be purchased here in Manila. The 100ml Cleansing Moisturizing Whitening Cleanser retails for P499, The Pro Me Down Whitening Toner of 150ml is P699 and the Easy Peasy Baby Whitening Moisturizer 50 ml is for P749. The packaging is very cute and have this korean feel of everything cute and youthful. Even the name of their product is catchy and so kawaii. I think that's a good price already and it can be bought individually.
I can't wait to use all these products and I will be giving a review to see if the products included here in my #Giltbox is worth it! I am loving my stash on this box and I can't wait for the remaining boxes soon. Let me know what you think about these products.
Link below:
GILTBOX
Just Me,
Niña








No comments:
Post a Comment