Friday, January 12, 2018

About Me

Who am I?


Hello! I'm Niña. I'm a soon to be 40 year old mom who is bored most of the time but don't get me wrong here. What I mean by bored is I get bored when my children are in school. I have two teenagers and most of the time they stay all day in school. I'm a housewife too by the way. So maybe that explains why I get bored! :)

Well, enough of that. I want to start writing a blog again to post on things that I am interested in. I like photography, food, shopping, travelling and I will also share my struggle to live a healthy lifestyle. Mostly you'll see stuffs like that written here. This blog will be my online diary. My nook where I will be free to write anything that pleases me. It's my comfort zone. So every time I write something here, consider it as my "Me" time. It's like curled up in one corner, holding a cup of hot tea  and a book while relaxing. That's something I'm looking forward to do.

I'm sure you'll get to know me more when I start filling up my post here. I used to have a blog before and it was doing good. I was forced to make a decision to delete it. It was hard for me that time because I have quite a few followers already but because of the pictures of me and my children posted in my blog, I got some bashers who used the pictures in a bad way and I was afraid for the safety of my kids back then than for myself, so I made a decision to delete it.

For this blog, please don't expect me to expose or post pictures of myself or my children. I guess I have a right to do just that. I will be posting pictures that won't need any of that. I hope you'll understand.

Well, I'm back! I'm glad to be here again and join me as I start my online journey here.

Now how to end my post?

Love lots (so old!) XOXO ( nyek!) Just me (that's better, I guess),

Niña

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First GILTBOX

During the holiday season, I was able to see an ad through facebook. It's a box of random beauty samples that you can get when you su...